Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Fongit Content
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this site, you may view, download, and print the Fongit content available on this site subject to the following conditions:
- The Fongit content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- The Fongit content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Fongit content on the site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in theFongit content.
- The Fongit reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print theFongit content available on this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Fongit.
The rights specified above to view, download, and print the Fongit content available on this site are not applicable to the design or layout of this site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The trademarks and logos displayed on this site are the property of Fongit or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of Fongit or such third party that may own the marks. The Fongit and the Fongit logo are trademarks of to Fongit.
In using the site, including all services and materials available through it, you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the site or affiliated or linked sites;
- Not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Not to create a false identity;
- Not to access or attempt to access any design content which you are not authorized to access;
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site, or any services, materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the site or any affiliated or linked sites.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and Fongit or you and a third party with respect to such party’s materials or services, this site, and all materials and services accessible through this site, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. Fongit may make changes to the materials and services at this site at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and the Fongit makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. to the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
Personal information and privacy
Limitation of Liability
in no event, including, without limitation, negligence, shall Fongit, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, partners, or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not Fongit has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this site, its services, or materials, any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any information that is sent or received or not sent or received, any failure to store or loss of data, files, or other content, any services available through the site that are delayed or interrupted, or any web site referenced or linked to from this site.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Accordingly, the limitations and exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
Forward-looking Statements Disclaimer
this site may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain certain statements or information with respect to (i) the projection of the Fongit’s revenues, income, earnings per share, capital expenditures, dividends, capital structure, or other financial items; (ii) the plans, objectives, and/or projections of Fongit for future operations, including those relating to the products or services of Fongit; (iii) Fongit’s future economic performance; (iv) assumptions underlying or relating to any of the foregoing statements or information; and (v) any other projections, estimates, or forward-looking statements. all such statements and information are forward-looking statements within the meanings of section 27a of the securities act of 1933 and section 21e of the securities exchange act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements are based upon, or will be based upon, the Fongit’s judgment with respect to future events and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could cause actual results or circumstances to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. Fongit wishes to caution you that such forward-looking statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.